Advertising Bulletin Boards in Europe
Our 14x4 meters unipole sign is basicaly the US 48'x14' Bulletin Board
14m x 4m unipole sign is very similar to american Bulletins (48' W x 14' H) format.
This advertising sign is great for exposing a message on heavy traffic roads (motorways or national roads). See Outdoor Advertising Association of Amercia bulletin page >>
In conjunction with a clear and readable message, 14x4 meters buletin ensures effective high impact OOH campaigns using audience and segmentation provided by Romania's Major Roads. For example, DN1 (National Road No.1 linking Bucharest to Brasov) or A1 Motorway (inking Bucharest to Pitesti) exceed 50.000 vehicles / day.
High flow rate means high speed moving cars. The message should be readable from a long distance using high contrast and simple graphic composition. Using clear and simple keywords on billboards and keeping details for online media is usually a good mix.
Our 14x9m format is basically made of two decks x 14x4m having 1 meter gap. PVC vinyl posters (coated frontlit) mounted on steel structure offer 14x9m area for each side.
Request for quotation form
Advertising signs - billboard sizes
- 14x4m (bulletin board) - unipole sign
- 14x9m (double billboard) - unipole sign
- 15x10m BACKLIT Signs
- 14x14m (tripple billboard) - unipole sign
- special 30x10m (two poles) [romanian only]
- special 75x15m (five poles) [romanian only]
- backlit special 15x10m - reinforced pole [romanian only]
- 8x3m (small size) unipole
- Floating campaign (Lower your billboard rent)
- Targeting Bucharest with outdoor advertising billboards located on DN1 Highway to Valea Prahovei
- Targeting Romanian Seaside (Black Sea Coast) on A2 Motorway route with large scale advertising structures
- Glossary of terms - advertising campaigns
- OAAA.ORG creative library