14x4m Bulletin Boards in Romania (large scale advertising signs)
Advertising campaigns for people on the move
Wizard Media network is based on 14m x 4m advertising boards. This format has been originated from American Bulletin Boards 48' x 14'.
Advertising and media agencies that reconfigured Romanian advertising industry after 1989, called them unipole signs (or "unipoles")
"Bulletins are the largest and among the most impactful standard-sized OOH media formats. Located primarily on major roads, they attract high-density consumer exposure (mostly to vehicular traffic, but often to pedestrians). Bulletins afford heightened visibility due not only to their size, but also because they allow creative customizing through extensions and embellishments."
This format (14 meters width x 4 meters height) is the most common in Wizard Media network (countrywide coverage). Being able to swap 14x4m Banners among same sized locations is a great advantage while it enables Floating Campaigns option.
Our 14x9m format is basically made of two decks x 14x4m having 1 meter gap. PVC vinyl posters (coated frontlit) mounted on steel structure offer 14x9m area for each side.
Large scale advertising sign. Spectacular 14m x 14m megaposters are mounted on 3 x 14x4 decks (3 bulletin boards on a single pole).
Request for quotation form
Advertising signs - billboard sizes
- 14x4m (bulletin board) - unipole sign
- 14x9m (double billboard) - unipole sign
- 15x10m BACKLIT Signs
- 14x14m (tripple billboard) - unipole sign
- special 30x10m (two poles)
- special 75x15m (five poles) [romanian only]
- 8x3m (small size) unipole
- Floating campaign (Lower your billboard rent)
- Targeting Bucharest with outdoor advertising billboards located on DN1 Highway to Valea Prahovei
- Targeting Romanian Seaside (Black Sea Coast) on A2 Motorway route with large scale advertising structures
- Glossary of terms - advertising campaigns
- OAAA.ORG creative library