OOH campaigns targeting Bucharest on DN1 route to Prahova Valley
Regional GDP for Bucharest - Ilfov is the highest of Romanian economy (with GDP per capita 2.5 times higher than the national average).
AADF (Annual Average Daily Flow) for DN1 (National Road no.1) may vary from 40.000 to 53.000 vehicles from one road segment to another. This is the highest AADF for a Romanian major road. Another route with equivalent AADF is Bucharest - Pitesti (A1 Motorway) that links western region of Romania with Bucharest.
DN1 is the shortest route from Bucharest - Ilfov to Prahova Valley and the first week-end and holiday destination. Most holiday homes located on Prahova Valley are owned by Bucharest & Ilfov residents.
DN1 links Bucharest to northern and central region of Romania (Cluj, Mures, Bihor, Harghita, Covasna, Maramures, Brasov, Prahova), so it also routed business traffic for above cities.
Large scale advertising sign (megaposter 14m x 14m) unipole sign.
Location: DN1 Highway - Bucharest (Romania) link with Valea Prahovei (Prahova Valley)
Honda CRV outdoor media campaign on DN1 - 14x9m advertising billboard
Request for quotation form
Advertising signs - billboard sizes
- 14x4m (bulletin board) - unipole sign
- 14x9m (double billboard) - unipole sign
- 15x10m BACKLIT Signs
- 14x14m (tripple billboard) - unipole sign
- special 30x10m (two poles) [romanian only]
- special 75x15m (five poles) [romanian only]
- backlit special 15x10m - reinforced pole [romanian only]
- 8x3m (small size) unipole
- Floating campaign (Lower your billboard rent)
- Targeting Bucharest with outdoor advertising billboards located on DN1 Highway to Valea Prahovei
- Targeting Romanian Seaside (Black Sea Coast) on A2 Motorway route with large scale advertising structures
- Glossary of terms - advertising campaigns
- OAAA.ORG creative library