Spectacular outdoor advertising campaigns on A2 Motorway
large scale special formats and bulletin boards
Romanian seaside resorts daily average hosted tourists during summertime 4 month season (Iun - Sep) estimation is 200.000 hosted toursists / day.
A high traffic summer week-end may reach 67.000 vehicles / direction. Bucharest-Constanta A2 Motorway has two lanes/direction and provides an average capacity of 2.500 vehicles/hour/direction thar is reached during summer weekends.
Romanian Seaside (Black Sea Coast) entry points are:
- A2 Motorway (via A4 Constanta bypass Motorway)
- Kogalniceanu Airport
- Vama Veche (terrestrial border)
- E87 Highway (DN2A Ovidiu)
Romanian seaside tourism (ressources):
Advertising on this major route (Bucharest to Romanian Seaside Resorts on the Black Sea Coast of Romania) use large scale advertising signs (14x4m, 14x9m, 14x14m, 30x10m, 75x15m). Roadside advertising on this motorway reaches people traveling to any Seaside destination, including Danube Delta. This is the reason we invested in the largest OOH advertising structure in Romania: 75x15 Cernavoda multipillar.
Our 14x9m format is basically made of two decks x 14x4m having 1 meter gap. PVC vinyl posters (coated frontlit) mounted on steel structure offer 14x9m area for each side.
Advertising signs - billboard sizes
- 14x4m (bulletin board) - unipole sign
- 14x9m (double billboard) - unipole sign
- 15x10m BACKLIT Signs
- 14x14m (tripple billboard) - unipole sign
- special 30x10m (two poles)
- special 75x15m (five poles) [romanian only]
- 8x3m (small size) unipole
- Floating campaign (Lower your billboard rent)
- Targeting Bucharest with outdoor advertising billboards located on DN1 Highway to Valea Prahovei
- Targeting Romanian Seaside (Black Sea Coast) on A2 Motorway route with large scale advertising structures
- Glossary of terms - advertising campaigns
- OAAA.ORG creative library